torsdag 8 juli 2010

mountainboarding

I really like mountainboarding in the rain. A mountainboard is essentially a skateboard but with big knobbly tires that enables it to go on grass, gravel, mud, dirt and so on. I borrowed one from my friend a few days ago and it is great. I love going down a grassy hill without being restricted to the roads. And doing it in the pouring rain is even better. There are less shouty people in my way and the rain keeps me from getting hot and sweaty when carrying this rather heavy piece of kit up the hill all the time. Also i like the feeling of being able to go skateboarding in the rain. With a normal skateboard you feel like going skateboarding then you look out the window and see it is wet, silently  you mutter “oh cock” under your breath and that’s it. With this thing though, when you feel like skateboarding, you just go skateboarding. I wish i had my own, and I wish i had some breaks for the really steep hills.

Inga kommentarer: