torsdag 7 maj 2009

Back home.

On my last day in Laos I awoke early and, having spent most of my money on drinking and dinner the day before, skipped breakfast and went to the bus. It turned out to be a local bus withot aircon which stopped at many places along the way to pick up people. In the early morning hours this was no problem, however, and i actually enjoyed rolling along slowly, seeing a somewhat more real Laos than the never ending party in Vangvien. at around 10:15 we rolled into Vientiane and as soon as i stepped out a bunch of Tuk tuk drivers attacked me. Since I had too little money, i had to decline. Instead i used the lasst of what i had to by some water and then walked all the way to the airport in ever increasing heat. I was extremely happy that I was flying out of Vientiane, a city so small that I could actually walk to the airport in reasonable time. I got there well before the check in closed, hot and sweaty but happy - now all I had to do was board the plane and then get back to Taiwan where my moneyproblem would be solved emediatly. 

So here I am back in Taiwan and everything worked out fine. All in all it was a good trip, i just wish i could have more time there - with enough money.

Inga kommentarer: