onsdag 25 juni 2008

Last night

This will be my last night at home, tomorrow I go to stockholm for a few days and then I leave for Taiwan. I am moving there to study for a whole year and I am ever so excited. Its a bit sad to be leaving my parrants and brother but then again, I usually only see them a few times a year anyway but this is special. Of course it will be sad to leave all my friends too, but that is still a bit different. For those of you out there who are reading this, I'm sorry I havn't said goodbye properly, so here goes. Good bye, and have a great time back here in Sweden.

I will keep updating this blog with some pictures and stuff so that everyone who is interrested can follow my little adventure.

Well, I don't realy know what else to say except that I'm very excited to finally be going - after months of fixing and packing - and a little bit nervous too.

Inga kommentarer: