tisdag 11 januari 2011

The update that never came

You might have noticed that I havn’t updated this site in a while despite having celebrated new years eve and so on. To sum up quickly then, I went to Taipei with some friends and saw the fire works at Taipei 101 and battled the crowds at the MRT station as everyone who was there decided to take the subway at the same time. I visited Yinis parents one last time and her dad taught me how to make tea. I neglected to update the blog because I was busy last week studying for my final exams.

Now I only have one exam left on Thursday and on Friday I am going back to Sweden. It is kind of sad to be leaving but at the same time it feels pretty good that I will come home again. I feel that this blog has more or less served its purpose, I believe i will not write much after i go home but I will keep the blog up to let people read if anyone is interested. I will, however, keep posting on http://photowithoutcamera.wordpress.com/ so feel free to go there and check out my writing.

 

See ya!

Inga kommentarer: