torsdag 16 juli 2009

Shanghai

The following few posts are all wayu to late due to lack of proper internet connections the last few weeks.

I guess this is a rather backwards way of doing it but here goes.

During the last three and a half months in Taiwan I have had a girlfriend and she is now travelling with me in China. I didn't really feel there was a reason to tell you about her before but since she's here with me I thought it might be weird to say she was here without explaining that she is my girlfriend. So here it is, this is Yini (I've told you about her a few times before) my girlfriend.  


 Well I got to Shanghai without much trouble yesterday but one thing was rather unexpected. When the plane had landed and come to the terminal we were told to remain seated and a crew of white clad people came on board and started checking the passengers for H1N1 virus, kind of scary but it worked out fine. Today has been a rainy but nice day. We went to Ren Ming (people's) square to check it out and the urban planing museum to check out the amazing, super large model of the whole city, it was really cool. Then we wandered around in the French Concession, an old, really cosy and soulful area were we had dinner in a small normal-peoples-restaurant. We ended the evening by going to the Bund and watching the beautiful buildings, old European style banks and trading houses on one side and skyscrapers with coloured lights on the other, really nice.  


H1N1 control

Modell of the city at the planing museum

Old town

The bund


Other side from the Bund


Inga kommentarer: